Striving For Success - Who are you meant to be?
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Recent Posts

No More Excuses
Build Training and Development Programs with the Brain in mind!
Avoidant Leader

Training
Troublesome
Valentine's Day
powered by

My Blog

No More Excuses

We can no longer use the past to excuse behavior in the present!

No matter what our past experiences were, how troublesome our childhood was, or what failures we have experienced in previous jobs, new experience can create new neural circuitry in the brain and override existing patterns. Even after years of troubled relationships, self- destructive behaviors, or the inability to assert ourselves in relationships or at work, we still have the capacity to become the people we are meant to be.

Your brain is capable of changing from emotionally driven, automatic, survival
behaviors, to new patterns of behavior by forming new pathways in the brain. You
can reprogram your self-defeating and self-limiting behaviors, and your automatic

negative thoughts, and self-limiting behaviors. You can attain a new level of self-awareness, emotional management and self-determination.

36 Comments to No More Excuses :

Comments RSS
Luke on Friday, January 18, 2019 4:33 AM
I am glad to read this.

dissertation writing services on Friday, January 18, 2019 4:38 AM
The wonderful prayer which is written specifically by a professional bishop. I never read such prayer anywhere and you are converting my imagination into the reality or fact.

Jason Bravo on Thursday, January 31, 2019 11:07 PM
I am glad to read about ay baba g here.

Sociology Dissertation Writing on Wednesday, July 15, 2020 5:42 AM
Excuses are not the way to save from trouble. This is the choice of losers, so you do not need to get the help from excuses and be confident and do not be afraid from your decision.

online resume writer on Monday, February 18, 2019 7:00 AM
Deal. No more excuses. I think it's a good thing for me to get rid of.

Jenna on Monday, April 8, 2019 3:37 AM

bestdissertation on Tuesday, April 30, 2019 8:36 AM
I was terminated from my previous job. However, like other people, I never lost hope that I could still become a better person in the future. I have now found a new job. And, fortunately, I have been able to excel in holding this new job that I have. I recently got promoted as a supervisor in my new job. It just goes to show that it is never impossible for things to get better. As such, people should never lose hope that they would be able to become better individuals they strive to be in the future.

www.topaperwritingservices.com on Monday, June 10, 2019 3:56 AM
For us to succeed, we should allow ourselves to make mistakes. Mistakes can help us to grow more and have lessons to it. Me as a teenager, I also made a lot of mistakes in my life. In every small decisions that I’d made some of them I didn’t think a lot. Honestly, I am impulsive when it comes in making decisions. So, my mom always helps me to cope up in every decision that I always make. We should allow someone to help us in every situation to make decisions.

ben on Sunday, June 30, 2019 10:22 AM
nice post

assignment writing service on Friday, July 26, 2019 7:50 AM
I think we should avoid excuses as in my opinion excuses may become you weaker or hopeless. So, we have to move forward and neglect excuses.

test on Tuesday, July 30, 2019 9:19 PM
testing

assignment help uk - Assignmentspot on Wednesday, July 31, 2019 12:40 AM
I exceptionally suggest Tony Evans' book recording "No More Excuses" Tony gives numerous incredible messages on this book recording. "No More Excuses" is intended for urging men to be who God calls them to be, yet I found that it has a lot to state to ladies too. Incredible book recording. I have credited it to a companion who is additionally intrigued by the messages.

Birds Of Prey Jac on Saturday, October 19, 2019 7:32 AM
Thank for sharing article such as a great informative post

HostGator 1 Cent Hostin on Thursday, January 16, 2020 4:54 AM

Useless Websites on Thursday, February 13, 2020 11:43 PM
No More Excuses Useless Websites

Eyal Nachum on Wednesday, March 11, 2020 5:53 AM
Eyal Nachum is a fintech guru and a director at Bruc Bond. Eyal is the architect of the software that SMEs use to do cross-border payments.

Eyal Nachum on Thursday, March 12, 2020 5:36 AM

Bruc Bond on Saturday, March 14, 2020 7:16 AM

Bruc Bond on Sunday, March 15, 2020 7:55 AM

Bruc Bond on Sunday, March 15, 2020 9:19 PM

Bruc Bond on Monday, March 16, 2020 7:48 AM
Fintech is a portmanteau of the terms "financing" as well as "modern technology" as well as refers to any kind of service that uses modern technology to improve or automate financial services and also procedures. Bruc Bond endeavor to lead the financial sector with sustainability, customizable product offering, and open communication. At Bruc Bond we aim to make 21st century banking straightforward, simple, and transparent.

Bruc Bond on Monday, March 16, 2020 9:08 AM

Bruc Bond on Monday, March 16, 2020 11:15 AM

Bruc Bond on Monday, March 16, 2020 1:02 PM

Eyal Nachum on Wednesday, March 18, 2020 7:52 AM
Dr. Eyal Nachum is a senior cardiologist working in Heart Transplantation Unit, Sheba Medical Center, Ramat Gan, Israel.

Eyal Nachum on Wednesday, March 18, 2020 9:24 AM

Eyal Nachum on Thursday, March 19, 2020 7:03 AM

23isback on Friday, March 20, 2020 12:03 AM
23isback https://23is-back.com/ 23isback

HR reductions on Monday, March 23, 2020 9:24 AM
Robo-advising has interrupted the property administration field by giving algorithm-driven recommendations as well as a personalized profile management which does not necessarily require human guidance.

James Flipp on Tuesday, March 24, 2020 9:29 AM
There are a number of distinct reasons that people find the maintenance of the cardiologist. By individuals without signs to people who have disease, clinical implications, a specialization that's geared toward either the avoidance and treatment of cardiovascular illness is comprised by cardiologists. Dr. Eyal Nachum is a senior cardiologist working in Coronary Heart Transplantation Unit, Sheba Medical Center, Ramat Gan, Israel.

small tattoos on Saturday, March 28, 2020 2:37 AM
small tattoos https://inksmalltattoos.com/ small tattoos

Nike Shoes on Wednesday, June 10, 2020 4:39 AM

leather jacket black on Wednesday, July 15, 2020 1:57 AM
The article which is given here is very nice and helpful information. Congratulations on your brilliant success. Brooke Brown Shearling Coat

Financial Assignment Help on Thursday, July 30, 2020 8:10 AM
Excuses can be accepted if they are valid and person who excused, have faith to do not do anything wrong again.

calltutors on Friday, July 31, 2020 9:53 PM

paul on Friday, August 14, 2020 6:11 AM
Website: https://www.williamjacket.com/product/spinning-out-serena-baker-red-corduroy-jacket/ Keyword: Spinning Out Willow Shields Corduroy Jacket It is an incredibly important and edifying on the web diary. It helped me buy the perfect coat for the occasion. SpinningOutWillowShieldsCorduroyJacket I am incredibly content with your speed and the magnificent Spinning Out Willow Shields Corduroy Jacket. I will shop through you again and will endorse you to everyone I know.