Striving For Success - Who are you meant to be?
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Recent Posts

No More Excuses
Build Training and Development Programs with the Brain in mind!
Avoidant Leader

Valentine's Day
powered by

My Blog

Fear Part 2

But I Should Not Be Afraid

~ CONTROLLING OR DENYING OUR FEARS~

Most of the advice that you will receive about our
fears is how to control, deny, rationalize or
overcome them. The reality is that fear occurs
naturally, out of our conscious control. It is the
body’s warning system that there is a threat.

Often our fears are associated with past
experiences as our negative emotional memories
are stored in the brain. We tend to fear those
things that we have experienced that have caused
us pain and suffering in the past. We can tell
ourselves that we don’t feel things but the reality
is that we have pushed it so far out of our
awareness that we blindly keep going forward
despite being warned to the contrary.

We mistakenly believe our fear is not going to
return because we tell ourselves we should not be
afraid. We call ourselves names, tell ourselves we
are stupid for feeling afraid, all to no avail. We
need to have the experience of fear and then
figure out why we feel afraid. For example, if I
most fear embarrassment, I may reflect on what
the consequences are for feeling this.
Why I am unable to tolerate the emotion?
How do I live in my experience instead of fearing what I might
feel?

12 Comments to Fear Part 2:

Comments RSS
Bradon on Monday, September 10, 2018 12:33 AM
You have shared very valuable content.
Reply to comment

coursework writing help on Tuesday, August 27, 2019 3:34 AM
Fear for me should never become a reason of our failures. We should not let it become our downfall because true success means being also able to overcome fears. I know that there are times when we feel so doubtful of what we are capable of but we need to make sure that after those moments, we will be able to get back on our tracks and become the best that we can be. Anyway, I would also like to thank you for discussing this kind of topic here in your article. This just actually made me feel so motivated to overcome the things that I am afraid the most. Your words are indeed encouraging and I am so happy because I have found your site.

review of paperwritings.com on Monday, September 10, 2018 12:45 AM
All the advancement, thriving and innovation that we see around us is the consequence of advancing training on the planet. There is a major hand of instruction in the headway of the world as you have just specified it in this productive article.
Reply to comment

best essay help service on Sunday, June 30, 2019 11:32 AM
As the stated about, fear is our body's automatic response when it senses a physical or emotional threat. Fear keeps us from being rash, acting without thought of the consequences. Fear only becomes a disadvantage when it starts to hinder us from taking action to become a better version of ourselves. It is okay to feel fear. Only when our fear becomes irrational does it negatively impact us. It can have long-term consequences like depression, fatigue and accelerated ageing. We know when fear has become debilitating. The key is having the courage to reach to get help in overcoming our fear.
Reply to comment

University Assignments on Saturday, July 27, 2019 5:43 AM
Very Good Question: Why I am unable to tolerate the emotion? I contemplate just those emotions that make you feel despondent. Else you did not have any desire to control the emotions that make you feel glad. I wonder if there exist any individual who ace in controlling all his/her emotions. One thing is certain you can't control every one of your emotions however you can make in any event 51% lovely feelings. For your situation that number may be beneath 50% just in light of the fact that you are excessively reliant on the outside world. You have enabled outer exercises to choose what ought to occur inside you. I do concur we cannot control all the external mingled forces.
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Sunday, August 11, 2019 8:13 PM
Reply to comment

Bluehost discount coupon codes on Thursday, January 23, 2020 5:14 AM
The great website I have found here, Apart from this we are here to provide the best Bluehost web hosting to you at an affordable price. Bluehost discount coupon codes
Reply to comment

coin master secret to chest on Wednesday, February 5, 2020 12:00 AM
If you want to know which number you have, look at the function of the card in the game.
Reply to comment

Shawn E. Matthews on Friday, February 21, 2020 1:02 AM
The Forbes Insights Team describes using AI for IAM by saying, “Where once cybersecurity meant sealing a perimeter with firewalls, now it’s about fluid responses to morphing threats and encasing a “perimeter” around each user to govern access to systems, applications and data FOR MORE DETAILS.
Reply to comment

Trippy Kavya on Tuesday, March 17, 2020 3:56 AM
Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. Bangalore Escorts Service Bangalore Escorts Service
Reply to comment

Assignment Writing Services on Tuesday, September 8, 2020 8:18 AM
We have been giving first class task composing administrations for over the previous decade. Attributable to our experience, devotion and valid work, we have effectively packed away the title of the 'best composing administrations' in the US.
Reply to comment

Whiteboard Video Companies on Tuesday, September 8, 2020 8:21 AM
Men that cause you to feel like a goddess with praises and call you 'amigo' the following moment. At that point, it's an ideal opportunity to search for signs that he prefers you, however he is only scared of dismissal.
Reply to comment